It was still too wet to do any work on the allotment – anyway, for what I wanted to do, which was more weeding. This time it was inside the fruit cage. The dandelions are there again, even though I got them all out, or that’s what I thought I did. It didn’t matter very much, I had enough to keep me busy in the greenhouse at home. Quite a few seedlings suddenly shot up and I thought it was time to transplant them. I have got enough compost and pots, all I needed was patience.
Fortunately I have enough pots of varying sizes so after some time the job was done.
This will be the pattern from now on, after some time into bigger pots and then finally to their proper growing space.